Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update on a Good Life


Wow, the point of me creating this blog was to keep it updated, I'm a bad blogger. Well I can tell you that there's not too much that has happened recently, only that I started a new job that pays better, and I earn wonderful part time benefits. It can be frustrating because of the ungreatful rude people who call in bitchin' about ridiculous issues, but there are also the nice ones who actually have patience and deliver respect for those who help them. I am working as a call representative at Safe Credit Union. Like I said, great job, it has its ups and its downs, but either way I am greatful and I am blessed. I have finished all of my general education with ARC, only I am just waiting on my State college to take my admission. So here I wait taking a class at ARC just because. My family is doing wonderful. We have a brand new edition, he is 2 months old and he is 12 pounds, his name is Noah Samuel Josiah Barnreiter (AKA: Lil Chimmy...long name I know). Anyways he is the kindest, most loving, handsome little boy ever, he is my baby brother, and I love him so very much! My other brothers and sisters are all doing very well, they are all growing up so fast, and it amazes me being the oldest sister of the bunch to see how fast they've grown and how smart and wonderful they are becoming. I am proud of each and every one of them. To remain on a good note, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment