Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2011 Thus Far


Hello World,
well I fail yet again at keeping up on my daily blogs. SO I've come to the conclusion that I will make no promises of returning everyday but instead,every once in a great while to give you a life update. To start it off, I still work at Safe Credit Union, only I'm not in the call center anymore, I am at a branch as a teller. I can tell you it is less stressful and way more at home. I love my co workers and the people I see everyday. I am still in school, but not for the summer. I decided to take a little summer vacation and enjoy myself. There are other things in life to enjoy, even if that means to simply relax and do absolutely nothing. I'm no longer at ARC, I am currently at Sac State finally! Movin on up! I feel like I am getting closer and closer to success. I still plan on being social worker, I still plan to help those who are in great need, I still plan to make a difference and take each day as it comes. The family life is wonderful. I don't live with mom anymore. I moved in with Dad and Tara. Well.......not only them. The move included living with a house of 9. I live in a houseful of little ones and let me tell you, it is overwhelming and exhausting at times, but at the same time it remains incredible. I love that I have such a close and awesome family, who is full of unity and love.We are strong and the Lord is who makes this family stronger. Mom and Mike went to Ghana, Africa for 2 weeks on a missions trip. They felt God was leading them to go, so they worked very hard in earning their money and going forth to the other side of the world. I'm praying for their trip there and back. With all that said, I am still living a day at time and I have overcome alot and I still plan to overcome strong unbearable tides. I'm still Binnie, always will be. I love my life and everyone in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment